LORD, FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES AND TRANSGRESSIONS
Paradise (Garden of Eden)
God created His Vision for us.
God created a paradise and placed man there.
God created a suitable helper and brought her to the man.
1. The woman listened and obeyed the voice of Satan and disobeyed God's Instructions.
2. The man listened and obeyed the voice of the woman who was deceived by Satan and disobeyed God's Instructions.
3. Neither of them exercised their Authority over the serpent Satan used.
4. The woman blamed the serpent. The man blamed God for giving him this woman.
We disobeyed God's Instructions. We both were evicted from Paradise. We created the ghetto and blame everyone but ourselves.
Land of Plenty (Land of Canaan)
God fulfilled His Promise to us.
God led us out of bondage, guided us through the wilderness, and brought us into a land of Plenty.
God caused our way to be prosperous and made us victorious.
1. People were emotional and easily intimidated, seduced, deceived, and manipulated by Satan. Satan used the people's fears, lust, ignorance, and pride against their relationship with God.
2. People believed they knew more than God. So they began to judge God and His intentions sentencing Him to disbelief.
3. People created their "own" gods or became gods of their "own" lives.
4. People went further to blame God for the chaos happening in the Land of Plenty. The divisions formed between those who believe God and those who don't.
We disobeyed God's Instructions again. We were evicted from the Land of Plenty. We helped Satan build this World's System that kills, steals, and destroys the Abundance meant to sustain us all. We blame everyone but ourselves.
Today, who do we blame for our position in life, work, and relationships? There is a reward for those who remember and obey God's Instructions and seek to unite as one.
Joseph could have blamed - but realized God strategically repositioned him to be a blessing.
Daniel could have blamed - but realized God strategically repositioned him to be a blessing.
Esther could have blamed - but realized God strategically repositioned her to be a blessing.
Ruth could have blamed - but realized God strategically repositioned her to be a blessing.
Is it possible, if we will obey God's Instructions, God will strategically reposition us to be a blessing and live blessed lives? Leave them to their opinions and return to God with a humbled spirit. God once again has provided a Paradise and a Land of Plenty for those in Jesus Christ. Some won't choose to go, and others will violate the terms and be cast out. Either way, we are responsible, not him, her, they, or them.
You are not alone, my brother.
You are not alone, my sister. Together in Jesus, we can, we will, we must.
Your Brother in Christ - 21
"A session with your Brother."